What is it about autumn that is so alluring?
I don’t know anyone that doesn’t love the onset of fall. The deep colors, changing leaves, cozy knits, warm drinks, & anticipation of upcoming holidays: these are all reasons why I love fall.
Since fall is right around the corner, and as a way to procrastinate what I really should be doing right now (grading), I’ve compiled a small list of things I’d like to do/accomplish/try this fall season.
1. Head up to Big Bear for Oktoberfest.
2. Go apple picking in Julian (have never been & have ALWAYS wanted to go)
3. Host a football + chili night for friends.
4. Find the perfect pair of knee-high boots.
5. Make fall-inspired sugar cookies, & give to friends & neighbors.
6. Take a day trip up to Lake Arrowhead to hike.
7. Attempt to make an entirely homemade apple pie (*I have a rough history with pie-making..).
9. Go somewhere I’ve never been before (this is kind of cheating, because I already have plans to go somewhere I’ve never been 😉 ).
9. Watch Sunday Night Football, every Sunday (if possible).
10. Buy a few of those darling little pumpkins from Trader Joe’s.
What’s on your fall to-do list?