I’m heading to Austin in about a week & I wanted to share with you a few items that I hope/plan to bring with me on this trip.
I’m planning on packing for moderate weather — bringing with me a few casual daytime outfits, a few more polished evening outfits, along with some random bits & bobs that will help me accessorize, yet will also act as functional multi-taskers.
- Since we plan on doing a few hikes & trails while we’re visiting, I plan on bringing my new New Balance sneakers. I’m not 100% onboard with the athleisure trend, but these are sleek enough to wear with skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt, yet still functional enough to wear on a hike.
2. For my birthday, my brother bought me a YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (in #1 ‘Nude Beige’), and I plan on packing it as my go-to daytime lip product. It’s sheer, moisturizing, and has SPF 15, which is an awesome perk.
3. I bought this hat a few weeks back, and love the idea of wearing it with a plain tank & a bandana tied around my neck, with denim cut offs and some strappy sandals.
4. I have so many perfumes that I currently love, but for this trip, I’m bringing the Nirvana White fragrance by Elizabeth & James. It’s the perfect blend of fresh and sultry, so I’ll feel confident wearing it both during the day and out at night.
5. I’m lusting over these 70’s-inspired flares from Madewell. I envision wearing them with a crop top & boots for dinner out one night.
6. I have these sandals in a few different colors (they’re my favorite!) that I’m bringing and plan to wear while walking around the city.
7. This backpack from Urban Outfitters is the perfect size to throw all my essentials in (including my new camera!) while we’re out and about playing tourists during the day.
8. Incase we come across some blustery weather, I’m bringing a big, cozy scarf from Zara that I can throw over any outfit (if needed), and can also use on the plane as a makeshift blanket.
9. This is another item that I would love to get my hands on before we leave. This bodysuit from Urban Outfitters is so simple, but SO versatile. I love the zipper detail — adding just enough “sass” when worn slightly unzipped under some dark skinnies, paired with black pointy heels.
I hope you found my packing list fun & inspirational for an upcoming trip you have planned, or just as a fun peak as to what I’m loving as of now!