I don’t know what’s been with me lately, but I’m back to being beauty-product obsessed. [insert dangerous amounts of online spending]. Whoops!
Based on some of my favorite beauty guru recommendations, along with my own curiosities/past loves, here are a few beauty products I’ve bought in the past few weeks:
1. Keihl’s Aromatic Blends ‘Orange Flower & Lychee’: Already had it, loved it, ran out of it, repurchased the larger bottle.
2. Keihl’s ‘Midnight Recovery Concentrate’: I’ve been hearing people going on about this product for far too long — I had to try it myself.
3. Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara: I have my ride-or-die drugstore faves, but I had to give this one a go!
4. Giorgio Armani ‘Si’ Rollerball Perfume: This is a scent I’ve been lusting over for a while, but before I go all in and buy the big bottle, I wanted to give it a test run with this size.
5. L’oreal 24 Hour Infallible ‘The Super Slim’ Liquid Eyeliner: I’m still hunting for a go-to liquid eyeliner, and this one with the teeny, tiny tip could be a potential front runner.
6. Batiste ‘Cherry’ Dry Shampoo: Same as with the liquid liner, I’m still looking for a perfect dry shampoo, and right now, Batiste gets the job done best for me.
So yes, these are my current new beauty bits — I am silly excited to try them all out tomorrow morning!