Fall: the best season for fashion… if you ask me.
I love everything about fall, from the chunky knits and boots, to the warm, spiced drinks and all of the anticipation for the holidays to follow.
I thought I would create a small inspiration board of a few of my favorite things about the fall related to fashion, beauty, and home. Some of these things I own, and some I lust for!
I hope that this brings you some excitement and inspiration for the upcoming fall season!
1. A deep, warm, woodsy candle.
2. I always love tartan… always — especially in the form of a scarf.
3. Perfect camel booties with a slight heel, and perfect ankle height.
4. I plan to layer boy-ish sweaters on top of a crisp button-up.
5. A fun pair of socks to pair with booties and a skirt.
6. A nude lip color from this collection with thick winged liner = perfect for fall.
7. Amazing autumn-to-winter mugs.
** I’m thinking I’ll do a similar post for this winter as well, let me know what you think!