Next Monday is the first day of school for all CSU universities, and that means it is my first week of school [as an instructor — yikes!]. I am just as nervous as I am excited, and I can’t wait to get into the swing of things after a wonderful summer away.
I thought I would compile a little inspiration board of back to school bits that are just as posh as they are practical.
I hope this post gets you excited for the start of a new school year, and the slow onset of fall, while also helping you get inspired on how you can subtly dress up your desk or office space!
1. An acrylic memo tray – motivation to stay neat and organized. ($19.95)
2. A chic gold stapler ($15.99)
3. I love having decorative not pads and thank you notes around for convenience and inspiration. ($8.00)
4. A clean and cute way to jot quick notes down. ($9.99)
5. A kitschy magnet for your dry erase (or inspiration) board. ($12.95)
6. A sturdy, yet chic case to protect your laptop. ($25.00)