With Father’s Day coming up next month, and as a follow up to my ‘Mother’s Day Gift Guide’, I also wanted to share some inspiration on what to buy the father figures in our lives!
Father’s Day is such a fun opportunity to go shopping for fun (and even indulgent) goodies to spoil dad/men with — something that doesn’t necessarily happen very often.
I was thinking of what I wanted to get for my dad this year – who may I add, is the best dad I could have ever asked for – as thus decided to share some of the things that I am considering buying for him.
I hope this is helpful and sparks an inspiration for your Father’s Day shopping endeavors!
1. A luxurious shave kit that will look as nice sitting on his counter as it will feel on his skin.
2. A great cook book for the meat-loving, barbeque-grilling, steak-and-potatoes father out there.
3. Sleek and lightweight earbuds for any dad who likes to exercise with music.
4. Classic whiskey tumblers with a masculine grey hue.
5. A convenient and quality pocket knife for the outdoorsy, handy type.
6. A unique set of meat rubs.
7. A bathroom travel set of face and body products with a fresh, oceanic scent.
Happy Father’s Day to all the daddy figures out there!