My favorite magazine pages are always the ‘editor’s picks’, where you get to see into someone’s life. Call me nosy, but I just love to know what products, and trends other people are currently loving. So with that in mind, I decided to make my own (much less sophisticated) version of that concept in order to showcase my recent floral inspiration.
I’ve always, always, always been a fan of florals, but lately I’ve been extra inspired by them. It’s probably partially because of the anticipation of the upcoming season, as flowers always make me think of spring and summer months, the sun, beach-swept hair, and long days. Whether it be via fashion, fragrance, or skincare, I’ve been seriously loving all things floral, and here’s a sneak peak into how flowers have made their way into my wardrobe and beauty routine.
1. A lovely (and flattering) maxi dress with a chic rose print that I can’t wait to wear this summer (I also love this print here).
2. Cath Kidston Wild Rose Hand Cream — a super hydrating formulation from a perfectly nostalgic English brand that has a seriously amazing rose scent.
3. Diptyque ‘Doson’: a beautiful floral (tuberose) fragrance, that’s just as sophisticated as it is feminine.
4. Ultra comfy Floral pj’s I grabbed on sale at Target — I literally wear them almost every night.
5. Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer: I love using this on my neck and chest – it applies really smooth, and the SPF is a great bonus — not to mention it has a delicate rose fragrance (can you see a pattern here?).
6. Maybelline Color Elixirs: I had heard quite a bit of hype about these products, and so I tried them out. Verdict: they totally live up to the hype! Love the formulation and the awesome color range.
7. Floral paddle brush: the darling floral print on the back makes doing my hair that much more fun.
I’d love to know, what are your ‘editor’s picks’ as of lately?