I am enthralled with all things related to fragrance: candles, perfumes, popery, etc.. So I wanted to share my collection of perfumes and candles with you. Though I sometimes wish I had a ‘signature scent’, I love too many to ever settle for just one.
- Miss Dior Cherie: feminine and light with notes of jasmine and mandarin — worn best during the day
- Chanel Chance: fresh, girly, and vibrant with spicy hints
- Versace Bright Crystal: light and floral with an amber muskiness [my favorite!!]
- Balenciaga Paris: both soft and peppery, delicate and strong — wears really well throughout the day
- Thierry Mugler Alien: heavy, warm and woodsy, perfect for a night out
- Happ & Stahns – Rosa Alba: clean and girly with a lingering scent of roses — it’s timeless
- Illume – Balsam & Cedar: the most delicious winter candle from [Anthropologie]
- Blithe and Bonny – Honey Almond: light and sweet with prominent almond undertones [Anthropologie]
- Tyler Candle Company – High Maintainance: a deep, amber-esque candle with hints of vanilla [Grand Central Clothing]
- Voluspa – Baltic Amber: an amazing woodsy, warm, amber candle that burns so well [Anthropologie]
I just can’t help but feel extra special when I light a candle in my room or spritz on a girly fragrance.